Looking for a high-yield savings account with no fees? Axiom Bank could be a great option for you! They currently offer an APY of 2.75%, which is 21.2x the national average. All accounts are FDIC insured, and there is only a $1 minimum to open an account. However, if you value physical locations and having a bank teller, this may not be your best bank account since they only have physical locations in Florida.
- High-Interest APY
- Low Minimum Deposit
- ATM Access
- Few Physical Locations
- Limited Support
|Minimum Opening Deposit:||$1.00|
|Direct Deposit:||Not Required|
|In-Network ATM Access:||55,000+ Locations|
Who Is It For?
- People who want a high-interest APY on their savings and CD accounts
- People who live in the Florida area who want a physical bank location and bank teller
Pros & Cons
Axiom Bank Pros & Cons
- High APY: Axiom Bank offers a competitive APY of $2.75%, which is 21.2x higher than the national average.
- Low Minimum Deposit: You only need $1.00 to open an account and earn the high APY.
- ATM Access: Get access to 55,000+ Allpoint ATMs worldwide for free with no fees.
- Few Physical Locations: Limited Locations: Axiom Bank only has physical locations in Florida, so if you don't live in Florida, you'll have to do your banking online or through the Axiom Bank app.
- Limited Support: Axiom Bank only offers phone customer support Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
Axiom Bank Top Features
High-Interest Savings Account: Axiom Bank offers a high-yield savings account that gives you up to 2.75% APY. This is one of the highest interest rates offered by any bank!
High-Interesting CD Account: Axiom Bank also offers a 7-month high-yield CD account that earns 2.60% APY, which is 9.6x higher than the national average.
FDIC Insurance: Every account has FDIC insurance up to $250,000, so you can rest assured knowing your money is safe.
Low Account Opening Minimum: Axiom Bank only requires a $1.00 deposit to open an account, which is great for those who don't have much money to save.
24/7 Online Account Access: You can access your Axiom Bank account online or through the Axiom Bank app 24/7.
Axiom Bank Fees
|Monthly Maintenance Fees:||$0.00/mo|
|Minimum Opening Balance:||$1.00|
|Returned Item Fee:||$34.00|
|Cashier’s Check Fee:||$10.00|
|Wire Transfer (Incoming):||$10.00-65.00|
|Wire Transfer (Outgoing):||$20.00|
Axiom Bank FAQ
Who Owns Axiom Bank?
Axiom Bank is a subsidiary of Axiom Bancorp, a holding company formed in 2006.
Where Is Axiom Bank Located?
With locations across Central Florida, Axiom Bank has a total of 18 branches across the state in cities like St. Petersberg, Orlando, and Daytona Beach.